Business communications made simple Easy to manage, scale, and use across your company
RingCentral Office® is the perfect fit for your business’ communications needs. Your cloud-based service is easy to manage from anywhere, and all of your users can work from computers, smartphones, tablets, or desk phones. RingCentral offers all-inclusive plans with transparent billing and a wide range of advanced features, including:
• Integrations: Google, Microsoft® Office, Salesforce®, and Box • Intercom • Local numbers • Mobile and desktop apps
• Music and on-hold messages • Paging • Team collaboration workspace
Prices to suit your needs:
Save up to 60% on your phone and fax costs.
All you need is an internet connection and phone.
Manage your system from any computer or smartphone.
• Connect all of your employees and offices on the same phone system. • Take your business anywhere with free smartphone apps.
RingCentral is the leading provider of cloudbased business communications and collaboration solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible and cost-efficient than legacy, on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solutions are meeting the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces. Delivered on a state-of-the-art cloud platform, RingCentral solutions unify communications by bringing together voice, video, conferencing, team collaboration and contact centre solutions into a seamless experience that integrates with leading cloud-based tools and business applications. RingCentral enables more than 350,000 businesses, from SMBs to enterprises around the world, to empower their workforces, more easily connect with their customers, and streamline their business communications.
Remote employees and multiple office locations
• Virtual phone system
• Extension dialing
• Call transfers
Employees who travel or work in the field
• Call forwarding to any phone
• RingOut—make calls with your business number from any phone
• Smartphone apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android
• Cloud fax—send and receive faxes from your desktop or smartphone
• Video conferencing and online meetings
Departments for sales, support, and more
• Department extensions and voicemail
• Route calls to desired departments
• Music on hold
Advanced business features
• Company greeting and directory
• Custom answering rules
• Send faxes directly from Microsoft Office, Box, Dropbox, Google Docs
• Detect presence across multiple devices • Multi-level IVR